Ads By CbproAds

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Positive Thought for Today

Today's Positive Affirmation

I am a good person.
I deserve to be treated with respect and will not accept less than that.
If anyone tries to treat me disrespectfully, I will stand up for myself
and let them know that I will not accept being treated that way.
I know that I'm a good person and no matter whatanybody else thinks,
I will treat myself with respect andself-love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day
Life is...Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.Life is bliss, taste it
Life is a dream, realize it.Life is a challenge, meet it.Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.Life is a sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

~ Mother Teresa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got a really wonderful weblog. To turn into a prosperous man or woman the basic factor should be to have positive thinking.

First name:

E-mail address:


Your email will never be rented
or provided to anyone
!
Become a ClickBank Guru!! Great Tips & Freebies!!


Referred by: